FCS II Performer PC Carbon + Air Core Tri Fins
FCS II Performer PC Carbon + Air Core Tri Fins
Lighter Construction Smoother Feel
The new PC Carbon Essential Series utilises a superior blend of carbon tissue and our ultralight AirCore construction to deliver a more user-friendly flex to achieve faster start up acceleration, and a smoother feel through turns.
- Designed for a balance of speed, flow & response.
- Well proportioned template with Inside Foil Technology (IFT).
- Ideal for surfers who want a reliable ‘All Round’ fin delivering a combination of speed and maneuverability with flow between turns.
- New Linear Flex: 3D Twist and roll action delivers a smoother feel.
- A wide range of conditions from beach breaks to point breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types.
- Performer: Find Balance. A balance of speed, flow & response.
Performance Core Carbon
Our new PC Carbon construction with ‘Linear Flex’ produces a 3D twist & roll action resulting in a fast, super responsive fin that feels much smoother through turns. PCC fins suit fast surfing and are favoured by more advanced surfers who like to perform explosive turns on critical parts of the wave.
The new PCC Essential Series fins have been constructed using AirCore technology, which is a pressed polyurethane foam core that mimics the geometric foil of the fin. With AirCore we can make a much lighter fin with total manipulation of the flex.
The internal carbon framework is designed specifically to suit each template, and by switching to epoxy resin and adding a carbon twill to the base we’ve delivered a more user-friendly flex pattern. Stiffness in the lower half of the fin enhances drive and acceleration from take-off, and a softer flex through the top half of the fin results in a smoother and more predictable feel when turning.
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES POLICY
The Chat button on the bottom right side of the website is the best way to contact us online. If we don't answer, leave a message we will reply via email.
How To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturers defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase. Buyer is responsible for cost of shipping items back to Surf World.
1. Mail your returned item to:
4411 N Federal Hwy
Fort Lauderdale FL 33308
2. Include in your package a note stating the reason for your return and your order number.
You can return a item purchased online in person at our store located at the above address.
Please bring your original receipt.
Surfboards and paddle boards cannot be returned.
Some items cannot be returned if they are opened. These include videos, skateboards that have been ridden, ect.
Merchandise that has been worn, used, ridden or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
Items maybe subject to a 10% or MORE restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. If you send back clothing that is covered in pet hair, smells like smoke or is not in the condition it was sold, expect to pay a restocking fee. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
If your clothing item is in like new condition, you may exchange your clothing item for a different size or color. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
FREE Standard Shipping on most regular priced items over $25 in the Continental USA.
This offer does not apply to most Surfboards and Paddleboards, Skateboards and a few other items. Please give us a call for more info before purchasing if you have a question about shipping. (954) 545-7873
We try and ship all orders within 24 - 48 hours Monday - Friday. We are open 7 days a week, so we are processing orders even when the shipping companies are not shipping. We do this to have your orders ready to go as soon as possible.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers, but all first class package orders do include tracking #'s.
Back Orders - Out of Stock
If an item sells out, we remove the ability to purchase the item, in the case that an item is out of stock and you are still able to purchase the item online. We will notify you when we expect the item back in stock and give you the choice of whether you want a refund or have the item shipped as soon as possible. If the item you purchased is no longer available we will issue you a refund as soon as possible.
Surfboard and Paddle Board Shipping:
- Bodyboards: $20.00 Shipping
- Boards under 60" Beater Boards: $30.00 Shipping
- Surfboards 6’2″ & Under: $50.00 Shipping
- Surfboards 6’3″ to 7’11″: $75.00 Shipping
- Surfboards 8’0 to 9’0: $119.00 Shipping
- Surfboards 9’1″ to 10’0: $129.00 Shipping
- Surfboards 10’1″ & Up: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the shop @ 954-545-7873 for a shipping quote
Paddle Board Shipping Policy.
- Paddle Boards upto 12' $139 Shipping to your nearest freight terminal in the continental U.S , you will have to go pick up your board from the terminal, most cities have a local terminal. ADD $100 for home delivery on paddle boards. If your paddle board was included in our free terminal shipping offer, you can have it delivered to your door for $100.
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
What Information Do We Collect?
We only collect information that we need that is related to your order. This includes your:
last for digits of your Credit Card Information
In addition we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Refer URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, help us know what web browsers people are using, and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing.
How Is My Information Used?
Your information is only used to fill your order. We do not sell or redistribute your information to ANYONE.
Security and Storage
Only your order data billing, shipping, and order contents data is stored on our server. This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do not store your Credit Card data.
Cookies and Browser Information
Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit or store your shopping cart contents. We use them only to track this information.