Resourceful islanders know how to live sustainably, making use of every part of the plentiful coconut trees. Copra - dried, chopped coconut - is pressed for valuable oil, and the broad palm leaves of the coconut trees provide cover from the fierce South Pacific sun. These full-coverage sunglasses provide natural shade as well. The frames are made with resin from the castor plant.
- Comfortable medium fit.
- Integral hinge.
- Heavy-duty TR-90 nylon frame.
- Includes hard case.
- 100% UV light blockage for max protection.
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain.
- Built by hand and backed for life. Every pair of Costas includes a lifetime warranty.
- Plastic lenses are lightweight, impact- and scratch-resistant.
- Glass lenses have the greatest clarity and are scratch-resistant.
- Base curve of 6.
- DBL: 22.1mm
- Temple Length: 130mm
- Lens size A/B: 51.9mm/42mm